Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Accounting Manager will plan, direct and coordinate accounting functions for our Global Shared Services Center. This position will work to fully establish and optimize this new function at Syniti, by assessing our current processes and making improvements. He/She will be responsible for performing global accounting work in accordance with US GAAP and other global statutory requirements as well as providing leadership in important policy and strategic decisions within the group.
This role will work closely with the international finance and accounting teams in the United States, Europe and Asia. The position will report to the Financial Shared Services Center Director and will act as Deputy in his absence.
- Supervise and provide training and support of accounting staff
- Interface with global finance team members and outside vendors
- Full understanding of the accounting processes of the team; identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- Help promote a company culture that encourages best performance and high morale to ensure all activities are done in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement amongst different regions of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ work experience to include supervision of staff
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment is an advantage
- Advanced with MS Office Suite, Accounting Software and databases
- Ability to analyze issues or customer complaints and provide solution in a tactful manner
- Experience in preparing process documents, developing efficiency initiatives and visionary
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences
- Strong interpretive, numerical, financial and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to provide accuracy
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to provide support on flexible hours/working days
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer