Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As part of the Global Revenue Operations team, the Sales Operations Business Partner will work jointly with both the Alliances and North America leadership teams as a trusted advisor to the business. This role will support the Alliances team with their strategic business plan and provide insights, analysis and recommendations to measure, assess and improve the Global Alliances program. For NA, the role will support the NA team to increase sales team efficiency, deliver KPIs & reporting, and provide operational support in key areas such as pipeline tracking and demand management. This role serves as a key, strategic member of both the Alliances and NA Sales leadership teams.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the Alliances & NA Sales organizations, including business planning, assessing requirements, optimizing current approaches, analyzing results and KPIs, and identifying recommendations for accelerating business growth
- Helps lead, coach and engage in the planning, development and implementation of Business Operations strategy for the Alliances & NA Sales organizations
- Leads change management initiatives for Alliances and NA Sales, and suggests enhancements to existing programs
- Assists with updating, refining and managing the Syniti Global Alliances strategic business plan and reporting, including global and regional goals
- Delivers content & recommendations for key meetings such as QBRs, Board Meetings and All Hands meetings for the Alliances team and NA Sales leadership teams
- Assists with daily Alliances and NA Sales operations which includes, Sales Executive support, Demand Management, Q+1 forecasting and processes, and Current Quarter Forecast management
- Assists in improving standard KPIs and owns development of the reporting cadence with standardized dashboards for the Alliances and NA Sales organizations
- Helps refine, manage and implement the pricing strategy and discount levels for Alliance partners
- Delivers monthly and quarterly performance reporting and monitoring/evaluation of KPIs while providing recommendations / insights to improve performance of the Alliances, NA Sales and Global Sales organizations
- Supports the Alliances and NA Sales leadership team to increase sales team efficiency, in partnership with the Sales Enablement team and other leaders, including up-skilling opportunities
- Supports the roll out of new processes / tools across the Alliances and NA Sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations or related area
- Accomplished, hands-on, strategic operations leader with a successful track record of sales support and delivering executive reporting and metrics
- Familiar with professional services and software businesses
- Proven ability to take ownership, work independently and clarify competing priorities
- Proficient with Excel, Salesforce.com, data visualization (InsightSquared, Tableau, Power BI), Microsoft Office, or similar systems
- Experience in the High-Tech sector supporting Partner, Alliance or Channel programs also a plus
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent relationship-building, consultative style
- Excellent analytical stills and the ability to synthesize complex data into useful and actionable insights
- Excellent at defining new business plans and metrics, and communicating current status and growth progress
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer