Syniti was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
Syniti is seeking an Alliances Director for our ANZ region who is knowledgeable and charismatic with proven experience working with our global and APJ partners. The Alliance Director will lead Channel and Re-Seller business opportunities spanning complex multi-national geographies. The person in this role will have demonstrable success in building and executing Go-to-Market strategies via partner models; focused on meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals.
- Develop Strategic Alliances Framework and detailed business plan to support all aspects of the business in ANZ
- Simplify partnership processes, procedures and programmes negotiating new and updated partner agreements
- Build and maintain strong, sustainable, trusted advisor-oriented relationships with Alliances to generate new revenue opportunities
- Drive sales engagement through proactive account mapping sessions, building pipeline, converting and influencing opportunities into sales
- Play a hands-on role with the strategic alliances, while maintaining a personal presence and high visibility in the field
- Directly participate in partner activities and customer sales cycles in key markets and accounts
- Identify areas for innovation and process improvement in all aspects of alliances management – discounts, compensation, incentives, quality presentations and new strategies
- Ensure appropriate metrics are developed to understand ROI and provide regular reporting, tracking, and analysis internally
- Degree or MBA with 10-15 years’ of business development and/or sales experience, ideally with global enterprise technology companies
- Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Successful track record of developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Must be comfortable with complexity and demonstrate use of critical thinking techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical and business acumen
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.