Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Alliance Director, NA will identify and secure strategic partnerships that can deliver accelerated revenue growth to Syniti’s North America region. This role opens doors and drives new partnership development opportunities while performing analysis of the partner’s business operations, growth goals and objectives. This person will become an expert on our Syniti’s value proposition, the competition and the broader markets in which we compete.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Aggressively identify and build new partner relationships to grow and accelerate revenue
- Work with Syniti regional sales resources to achieve/exceed revenue goals
- Act as the champion of our software and services value proposition to customers
- Effectively engage with existing and future partner business executives to define and execute opportunities for mutual business growth
- Evaluate the partner’s strategy, product development plans and organizational structure to develop a pursuit plan that positions Syniti to fit the partner’s business model and objectives
- Lead the sales cycle with the partner, from strategic approach, defining solution opportunities to business modeling and negotiations
- Develop a plan to keep Syniti top-of-mind for our partners to include communications, designing and executing sales “plays”, presenting on partner team calls and engaging in account mapping sessions
- Manage the partner contractual process internally with Syniti’s legal team and externally with the partner
- Build a continuous sales pipeline in support of securing new business and ensuring partner success
- Support industry and partner events to include preparation, attendance and analysis of outcomes
- Travel as required to be successful in the role, approximately 50%
- BS or BA Degree or commensurate experience
- 10+ years proven partner acquisition experience within an enterprise software environment
- Experience in managing complex negotiations and in working with legal staff to finalize agreements
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Track record of success in an entrepreneurial environment requiring resourcefulness as well as the ability to develop and close deals
- Outstanding communication skills including; prospecting, presenting, negotiating and an ability to clearly present complex ideas in ways that engages end-user audience
- Strong professional presence with credibility in the enterprise software industry
- Current experience creating and managing successful strategic relationships with global GTM Partners
- Proven success in closing new partnership relationships with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), traditional software companies and Systems Integrators
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer