Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
Syniti is seeking an experienced, Business Development Executive to operate in the SAP consulting and data management arena. The role is predominately focused on New Business either from existing SAP clients that are looking to migrate to SAP’s latest offering or clients in other product sets looking to move to SAP. The primary focus is to sell both the company’s consulting and Data Governance software solutions as the professional services to support both. The remit will involve close collaboration with SAP.
- Develop effective and specific territory/Sector planning to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage these to drive strategy through the organisation
- Establish relationships based on the knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Actively understand each customer’s Information Management footprint, strategy growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect
- Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business planning to address territory/sector priorities and pain points. Understand benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve
- Partnerships – Leverage support organisations (SAP) including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy
- Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets
- Support all promotions and events in the assigned territory/sector including those in association with SAP
- Understand best practice sales models. Work actively with Sales leadership to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales
- Understand the competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Ensure account & resource teams as well as Partners (SAP) are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organisations
- Bachelor’s Degree, a plus
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex technology solutions in a B2B environment
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and a good technical knowledge of business application software solutions and technologies
- Specific knowledge and experience of the SAP S/4 Cloud arena is desired
- Demonstrable track record for winning new customers and growing business within existing customers in a competitive environment
- Good knowledge of organisational tasks like forecast and reporting
- Strong communication skills in all forms
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.