Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Business Development & Research Executive is responsible for working in conjunction with field sales and marketing team to identify, create and progress new and existing software and services pipeline opportunities for the European team. This role is based in our Farnborough HQ, it is an ideal stepping stone to a future career within the organisation.
- Pro-actively research and profile organisations/industry sectors to build deeper insights
- Contribute towards developing account based sales and marketing plans
- Pro-actively qualify and progress ‘warm’ leads to identify software and services opportunities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly goals related to new contacts, new customer opportunities and meetings
- Follow up to qualify in/out all marketing qualified leads referred to sales and ensure correct lead process is followed
- Provide status updates on marketing qualified and sales accepted leads to support accurate reporting
- Assist AE in maintaining SFDC accuracy for prospect/customer contact and company data
- Support AE and Pre-Sales to set up new business opportunity meetings/demos etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience in internal sales and/or a customer facing role preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Marketo is an advantage
- Able to effectively communicate and interface across all levels of internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to achieve set KPI’s and sales targets
- Willingness to self-study/research the data migration/Cloud/Information Governance technology markets and industry sectors
- Ability to understand business drivers/strategy
- Ability to build excellent long-term relationships
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Interest in technology and strong technical aptitude
- Pro-active, tenacious, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.