Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
With a new and reinvigorated leadership team, Syniti has an ambitious growth plan to scale at a rate of more than double our current size in the next two to three years. Key to achieving that goal is a CMO that can drive our execution, brand, product and field marketing globally. As an experienced B2B marketer, our CMO will have experience in a fast-growing company where an insatiable curiosity and growth hacker tenacity is the name of the game. Having embraced full suite digital marketing, the CMO will push for results without the traditional opportunities in event-based marketing. As a chief executer for all things marketing, our CMO will know how to prioritize time and effort ensuring the highest return on investment. To be successful, global experience is key. An ability to balance global priorities and regional objectives working with an ambitious leadership team places this role in the unique position of hyper collaboration driving global results.
Key Delivery Areas: Global Marketing Leadership, Portfolio Marketing, Demand Generation, Communication & Market Leadership
- Operate as part of a high-powered leadership team, bringing both functional expertise and critical thinking to all discussions
- Develop strategic marketing plans that support the corporate mission and vision
- Enhance our global brand strategy and lead coordinated regional execution driving awareness and visibility across channels and geographies
- Serve as a key executive stakeholder in Syniti’s go-to-market consisting of three channels; software partners, global SI’s and direct
- Define and execute digital marketing initiatives to engage customers, prospects and drive brand recognition
- Provide seamless collaboration with product management and engineering bringing innovative new offerings to market
- Create and monitor global pipeline management and sales enablement processes that deliver consistent demand generation results and sales productivity improvements
- Create and monitor metrics that tie marketing performance to sales and corporate goals
- Develop ongoing competitive and market intelligence assessments that will keep the stakeholders informed on major market moves and tie into marketing strategy
- Engage with industry analysts and partners to position Syniti as an industry leader
- Manage joint marketing initiatives with our key partners
- Positively impact customer satisfaction making it attractive and easy to do business with Syniti
- Assess what is working well, needs improvement or isn’t viable within existing marketing programs
- Lead necessary change management articulating what a successful global marketing program looks like including people, process and technology
- Hire, mentor and lead a team of marketing enthusiasts experienced in demand generation, account-based marketing and sales enablement
- Manage a global marketing budget with outcomes tied to business results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, Master’s degree is a plus
- 20+ years of progressive marketing experience with significant time in hyper-growth tech companies a plus, in the data space preferred
- Success track record with global marketing in all three major theatres (Americas, EMEA, APJ)
- Experienced B2B marketer with CIOs and COOs as target personas
- Experience using modern Account Based Marketing techniques leading innovative campaigns to garner attention and reach key decision makers
- Experience in tying marketing spend to results and throttling think big, start small, scale fast with results along the way
- Current experience partnering with global sales and alliance management
- Ability to prioritize and work with leadership teams on selecting the most fruitful opportunities
- Proven leader with an ability to create an inclusive atmosphere that accommodates the different needs and working styles of each individual to achieve collective purpose
- Expertise in messaging, developing a strong value driven narrative and competitive positioning
- Superior execution capabilities driving multiple activities around the globe
- Proven track record of driving lead creation and lead nurturing through digital engagement
- In-depth knowledge of search optimization, modern web and mobile design, paid media and email marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated examples of successful, integrated, pipeline generating campaigns with proven sales results
- Experience working both direct and with global partners, balancing targeted marketing initiatives
- Experience developing a buyer’s journey, with demonstrated creativity in reaching and breaking through the clutter to achieve key goals
- Experience in sourcing third party marketing execution tasks and material on a global basis
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC and other content management, sales enablement and data analytics tools
- Experience in driving corporate communications, PR and leveraging analyst relations in support of prospects, customers, partners and employees
- Ability to create a global, market leading, communication platform with a constant drumbeat of activity
- Experience in building an audience and brand voice through social media with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- M&A experience to include the integration of complementary and/or competing brands
- Entrepreneurial style with a willingness and ability to lead a small team making a big impact
- Strong financial acumen and expertise creating marketing budgets
- Experienced in presentations to internal and external market
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present and lead meetings at all levels
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer