Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Client Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition. This is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding and managing large accounts. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented and methodical. Demonstrated success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close is critical to success in this role. The Client Account Executive will focus on software and services sales ultimately driving our customer’s success.
- Prospect, develop and close new business while ensuring we have satisfied and referenceable customers
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Active territory management targeting specific companies and collaborating with select partners to drive incremental pipeline
- Manage complex, enterprise wide sales-cycles and effectively present our value proposition
- Work methodically with Marketing to develop assigned territory and target account plan to create a healthy rolling 4 quarter pipeline that will yield sufficient pipeline opportunities
- Orchestrate team selling efforts within assigned territory among Value Engineering and Consulting Delivery Services
- Demonstrable track record for winning new customers and growing business within existing customers in a competitive environment
- Effectively conducting sales-both in person and via phone/web with high level industry executives
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Syniti products, accounts, competitors and industry trends to include knowledge of our key go to market functional areas namely Data Migration, Master Data Management, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Be proactive in understanding customer needs, the industry vertical, priorities, challenges, constraints and market trends
- Leverage executive support for sales strategy, partner leadership engagement and field escalation resolution
- Manage sales cycles against goal of meeting and exceeding quarterly annual sales targets
- Forecast, manage and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
- Be accountable for accurate forecasting and regular sales performance reviews
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences scheduled individually and for the sales team
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology preferred
- Ideally at least 7+ years proven direct and/or indirect sales experience; software sales/service preferred (Large Enterprise)
- Experience with Sandler or similar sales methodology, preferred
- Experience in territory and pipeline management including prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated value and solutions sales experience
- Contacts with industry decision makers including customers, Partners (SAP/Infor) and System Integrators (IBM, Accenture, Deloitte)
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Highly driven, possessing a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined and skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Detailed oriented in negotiating contracts and terms
- Strong work ethic, hands on style
- Committed team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Travel requirements up to 70%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer