Syniti was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Syniti products as part of the Solution Extension Partner program.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Client Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
This is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding and managing large Accounts within assigned territories. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close. The focus will be on be software and services sales driving customer’s success.
- Prospect, develop and close new business while ensuring we have satisfied and referenceable customers
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Territory management targeting specific companies and collaborating with select partners to drive incremental pipeline
- Manage complex, enterprise wide sales-cycles and effectively present our value proposition
- Work methodically with business development reps to develop assigned territory and target account plan to create a healthy rolling 4 quarter pipeline that will yield sufficient pipeline opportunities
- Orchestrate team selling efforts within assigned territory among Pre-Sales Engineering and Professional Services
- Effectively conducting sales-both in person and via phone/web with high level executives
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Syniti products, accounts, competitors and industry trends
- Be proactive in understanding customer needs, the industry vertical, priorities, challenges, constraints and market trends
- Leverage executive support for sales strategy, partner leadership engagement and field escalation resolution
- Manage sales cycles against goal of meeting and exceeding quarterly annual sales targets
- Forecast, manage and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
- Be accountable for accurate forecasting and regular sales performance reviews
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences scheduled individually and for the sales team
- Travel as required
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
- Proven direct sales experience; software sales/service preferred (Large Enterprise)
- Experience in territory and pipeline management including prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated value and solutions sales experience
- Contacts with industry decision makers including customers, Partners (SAP/Infor) and System Integrators (IBM, Accenture, Deloitte)
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Detailed oriented in negotiating contracts and terms
- Strong work ethic, hands on style
- Committed team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and written
- Travel requirements 70%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.