Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Cloud Operations Analyst is responsible for building and supporting highly reliable, high performing and secure operations for cloud-based application environments and for provisioning and administering Syniti products in cloud environments. This position is part of the broader Cloud Operations team, responsible for server and service management in multiple cloud services.
- Provide technical and operational support to hosted customer environments
- Maintain gold templates of systems available for deployment when needed
- Provision, administer and maintain cloud hosted systems in IBM Skytap and AWS
- Build Subject Matter Expertise in cloud security, privacy and information management
- Provide hands on testing, tuning and technical support
- On a rotating basis, provide after hours, on-call incident support across all areas of cloud operations
- Continuously improve operations processes, including incident, problem, change management and disaster recovery processes
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of a highly secure and high performing cloud-based infrastructure
- Monitor system health and establish appropriate alerting thresholds and response procedures
- Uphold established SaaS security and performance standards to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements as agreed with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience working with a high-volume customer facing SaaS application, in a DevOps environment or with Syniti tools and products
- Understanding of / experience with at least 4 of the following disciplines:
- Server operations activities
- Build/deployment/delivery processes
- System provisioning, automation and configuration management tools
- Microsoft SQL Server installation, upgrade and administration
- AWS EC2 or similar instance provisioning and administration
- Networking, TCP/IP, VPN
- Familiarity with cloud monitoring principles and tools
- Security, performance and data privacy for a multitier cloud-based application
- Syniti Stewardship Tier (DSP, ADM) experience
- Strong team player capable of providing support across the organization
- Willing/able to provide after hours, on-call and escalation, including system outages and incident response
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer