Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Cloud Software Engineer will be responsible for helping to design, develop and maintain Syniti’s products. We use a myriad of technologies and have both on-premises enterprise and cloud native software. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. Our engineering teams are responsible for building, deploying and operating their own services.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Design and deliver software to improve the availability, reliability, scalability, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable and maintainable code
- Utilizes understanding of DevOps and software engineering best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solutions
- Participate actively in code reviews to ensure quality and distribute knowledge
- Contribute to debugging and troubleshooting complete stack of services
- Bachelors (and/or advanced) degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, software development or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps environment for Cloud-based software solutions
- 3+ years of experience building Cloud SaaS products for a SaaS company
- Experience working in a Cloud environment such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiarity with AWS tools and services (e.g., EC2 and S3)
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes and/or similar technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub and continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins and CircleCI)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work closely with team while remote (Slack, MS Teams, Zoom)
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer