Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
- Perform First Line Review of contracts e.g. Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, and other commercial contracts
- Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts with our customers, drafting/ review and validate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statement of Work, Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders
- Manage the contract templates for the organisation
- Manage end to end Contract Lifecycle
- Research and draft opinions on queries or legal issues
- Coordinate with internal team from initiation till execution of any Change Requests / Amendments etc.
- Maintain contract and entity level compliance in line with company policies and procedures
- Negotiate and drive closure of contracts for low to medium complexity deals
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Law
- Exposure and experienced in handling IT contracts for review, drafting and research
- Efficient in conducting legal research on primary and secondary legal sources such as West Law, LexisNexis etc.as well as internet searches for legal research
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills and competency in adjusting negotiation style to suit context of negotiations (e.g. timing) and status of counter-party
- High Level of expertise in Microsoft Suite (Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Proficient in working on contract management tools
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
- Excellent organization and writing styles with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer