Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for all financial activities are in line with Company goals and objectives and in conformity with EMEA tax, accounting, intercompany pricing and compliance responsibilities. You will manage tasks to ensure our compliance with government regulations for both employees and legal entities by recommending and implementing appropriate internal controls and financial information reporting systems. The scope of the role requires working with regional partners and supporting the following markets France, Germany, Middle East, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands and UK
OVERSEE’s: Accounting, Tax, Statutory Reporting, Payroll and other functions as appropriate for EMEA
- Lead the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closings including external reviews, audits and tax engagements as well as the preparation of external financial statements, footnotes and disclosures of the Company and its Subsidiaries
- Effectively represent the Company with independent auditors, tax authorities, regulatory agencies, and business partners
- Work closely with the Company’s FP&A team and business leaders to ensure the correct and accurate accounting classification of all revenues, expenditures and balance sheet items
- Organize audit procedures and serve as a primary liaison in the local audit process and support to guarantee audit process is completed on a timely basis
- Responsible for the tax register and ensuring compliance and delivery to all regional tax authorities of all key taxation requirements including PAYE, Corporation Tax (UK and Overseas) and VAT
- Collaborate with the payroll group to ensure that all deductions and payroll activities are compliant with payroll laws
- Managing relationship with local banks and other financial institutions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA/CPA preferred
- 10+ years progressive accounting management experience
- 5+ years of experience in an Accounting Manager or Assistant/Division Controller
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Experience in agile environment and responds well to change and challenges
- An effective communicator with strong problem-solving skills
- Ideally have experience dealing with subsidiaries abroad
- Strong Excel experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or any other major accounting system is required
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer