Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Corporate Paralegal will join Syniti’s legal team in providing contract, compliance and general legal support to the business. S/He will work closely with the Sales organization, People Operations, Delivery and other departments on a daily basis. The right candidate will have strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, solid judgment, good communication skills and a customer-service mindset.
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize a variety of business contracts and correspondence
- Prepare and assist in the creation of agreements to include Statements of Work (SOWs), non-compete, non-solicitations, retention agreements etc
- Assisting with tracking contracts, and obtaining approvals and signatures and managing renewals/expirations
- Designing, developing and simplifying legal processes by recommending and implementing systems and process changes to increase efficiency, support scalability and ensure quality
- Screen incoming legal correspondence and refer to appropriate party
- Work with customer’s legal and procurement teams as needed
- Supporting the RFI and RFP process as needed
- Support employee and data privacy matters for the company including GDPR
- Assisting with ethics and compliance programs/compliance
- Assist with ancillary information requests related to contractual and business matters
- Work with outside counsel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ yrs of experience in corporate, contracts or immigration legal support
- Experience with MS Office suite; specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Paralegal Certificate, required
- Experience with licensing agreements and software/professional services contract negotiations
- Experience with legal terminology and legal document structure
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask in a highly demanding and deadline driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail and superb analytical and organizational skills are crucial
- Creative problem-solving abilities and understanding of end-to end process improvement
- Good judgement, ability to operate with discretion and at times strict confidentiality
- Good listener with a proven ability to gather requirements and work with people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.