Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
Reporting to the Global Head of Education Services, the Curriculum Development Manager will be responsible for building and leading a global team of content developers that focus on our customers, partners and internal consulting organization. The successful person in this role is an innovative, action oriented and facilitative learning enthusiast. You are curious about applying the latest trends in the creation of content for the modern learner.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Lead and manage a global curriculum development team as a part of the Education Services organization
- Work with subject matter experts to develop and maintain high-quality, scalable content
- Partner with various teams such as Consulting, Product Management and Engineering to ensure Curriculum Developers are aligned and resourced to support their vision
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish and implement underlying systems for development, delivery and certification management
- Drive the execution of high-level best practices across the team and organization, continuously analyzing results and impact for operational improvement
- Accelerate the shift to a rapid content development strategy by leveraging agile development methods
- Identify and execute on innovative opportunities around the portfolio
- Report on development and delivery process and progress on regular basis
- Partner with marketing to position and promote our overall portfolio and certification programs
- Assess ongoing needs and opportunities for new offerings as dictated by business needs and growth
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design or related field; Master’s Degree, a plus
- 10+ years of progressive experience in training and curriculum development
- 5+ years of ILT and eLearning experience in a lead or manager role
- Experience in a software enabled professional service/service delivery organization
- Strong technical foundation with a working knowledge of ERPs, ETLs and databases
- Extensive experience with various LMS, SuccessFactors a plus
- Advanced experience with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of managing a curriculum development team program including instructional design, methodology and creation of both instructor-led/self-paced eLearning
- Experience with skills assessments and certification development programs
- Strong operational expertise in adhering to and creating scalable processes
- Demonstrated innovation leading to higher customer adoption or partner success
- Proven self-starter, proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong vendor management experience including contract negotiation and performance
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as commitment to quality
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.