Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As the Customer Success Communications Lead, you will be a part of the Customer Success Organization’s team working to deliver services that help our customers implement and adopt Syniti products and solutions faster and more effectively. You’ll help drive customer adoption and loyalty by bridging the gap between product and end users leveraging various communication platforms. The Customer Success Communication Lead will work with the End User Community, the Customer Advisory Council and with product design on end user research and develop strategic communications initiatives that support our customers.
This role encompasses all communications to the existing customers and end-users of Syniti that are the responsibility of the Customer Success organization. In the case of customers, the communication should be specific to the customers context, highly relevant and personalized and targeted at enhancing and extending their ongoing use of Syniti products and services. The end-user research will be conducted in collaboration with the Syniti product design team. This communication will be in many forms, including emails, virtual meetings and face-to-face meetings, and this role will be responsible for all of the planning and logistics, and identifying the anticipated benefits to both Syniti and customers, with measurable outcomes
- End-User Community (“Data Insiders”) Lead
- Responsible for growing the membership and the engagement levels of the members
- Moderate the online community forum to ensure posts follow the community guidelines and questions are answered in a reasonable timeframe
- Plan and execute regular communications to the members in the form of announcements and webinars
- Customer Advisory Council Facilitator
- Run the Council according to the published Charter
- Ensure council members are engaged and serve their term; rotate in new members as needed
- Work with the Council Chairperson to plan and execute communications to the council members in the form of emails, virtual and face-to-face meetings
- End-User Research
- Conduct user interviews, both in-person and remote
- Facilitate user testing with Syniti customers, both in-person and remote
- Research buyer personas and investigate buyer behavior
- Assist in quantitative research by gathering statistics and running user surveys
- Summarize and analyze user interviews, tests, and other data to help product and engineering make better product decisions driven by data
- Work closely with the product and design teams to identify research topics
- Plan annual budgets to cover the forecast expenses associated with Customer Communications, and manage actual expenses to stay within budget
- Contribute to overall customer success communication strategy, design, development, and successful implementation
- Contribute to the planning and curation of customer success events throughout the year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Software and/or IT Services industries
- Proficient with multiple desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint
- Experience developing presentations and proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
- Familiarity with collaboration technology, including Skype, Zoom, and MS Teams
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills: flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match changing and/or conflicting priorities
- Strong collaborator but also comfortable running programs independently
- Highly organized with a proven ability to drive projects to completion
- Strong work ethic, craftsmanship, and quality standards
- Ability to travel up to 25%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.