Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Data Governance Implementation Consultant will be responsible for delivering excellence in technical and functional implementations for our data governance solutions, designing and implementing data governance solutions to new clients.
We are currently looking for a Data Governance Consultant to join our Centre of Excellence based in Barcelona and offer training, mentoring and project focused development opportunities for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data governance.
This position will be largely based at our Centre of Excellence locations in Barcelona. Some international travel may be required to visit our other offices, customers, partners, SAP and conferences (up to 20% of the time).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Data Governance and Data Quality methodologies
- Proficient in the Syniti Data Governance / Data Quality toolsets
- Develop, test, implement and deploy new functionality
- Work to establish development standards and best practices
- Communicate directly with clients to understand requirements
- Demonstrate a good understanding of business processes for SAP Material Master, Vendor Master or Customer Master data objects
- Report KPIs and statuses to Syniti project management
- Maintain related documentation
- Support and mentor junior colleagues
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science or other technology related field
- Functional SAP knowledge on core master data objects (e.g. Materials; Business Partners)
- Experience completing at least one end-to-end implementation cycle
- Experience with development and code promotion methodologies
- Database experience with SQL Server/Oracle or similar database
- Programing experience in SQL or similar
- Experience with MS Office tool-set
- Data Governance / Data Quality / ETL experience, a plus
- ABAP experience, a plus
- Ideal candidate will have a can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.