Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
We are searching for a talented and motivated individual to join our Barcelona Centre of Excellence (a team of ~30 consultants remotely delivering data projects for clients across the EUAF region) and offer training, mentoring and project focused development opportunities for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data governance.
The Data Governance Support Consultant is to deliver excellence in technical support for established Data Governance solution implementations for European customers. Progression from this role is to a Data Governance Consultant, designing and implementing governance solutions to new clients.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Master Data Management and Data Quality
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in our Data Governance toolset
- Communicating directly with clients and colleagues to resolve incidents and provide status updates
- Development, testing and implementing of defect fixes and new functionality
- Strong understanding of business processes for SAP Material Master, Vendor Master and Customer Master data objects
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions for these master data objects
- Maintaining related documentation
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Experience in Business Process/Application Support
- Experience with SQL- SQL Server
- Proficient with MS Office tool-set
- ABAP experience, a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.