Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join our Barcelona Centre of Excellence (a team of ~40 consultants remotely delivering data projects in the EMEA region) and offer training, mentoring and project focused development for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
What You WIll Do
After an initial training period, a Data Migration Consultant working within the Centre of Excellence is responsible for:
- Deliver client-specific data migration solutions using the Syniti toolset, working to prescribed development standards.
- Work with adherence to the Syniti Data Migration methodology.
- Develop and demonstrating a good understanding of business processes for their assigned functional area/data objects.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions for assigned functional process area/data objects.
- Contribute to an integrated data solution through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site Syniti colleagues and clients.
- Design, create and execute reports in alignment to project deliverables and bespoke client requirements.
- Create and maintain data load programs.
- Maintain related data migration documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Support and mentor junior colleagues.
- Travel: a small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones
What It Takes
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- Data Migration / ETL experience would be a plus
- Functional ERP Business Processes (SAP / Infor etc.)
- SQL knowledge
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- Trust that you are good at what you’re doing. At Syniti you will find a supportive environment and access to learning tools, but micromanagement is not our thing.
- Growth. We are growing rapidly and steadily solving the biggest challenges enterprise companies are faced with today. There was never a better time to join and grow with us. Most importantly you will have the chance to shape our journey and share in our success story.
- Support. We all rely on each other and enable each other to be successful. You won’t stand alone.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in you. We all have our different stories, all equally fascinating with each depicting a different journey and we want to hear them all.
- Recognition. We are the sum of individual achievements and we always take the time to celebrate them.
- An open organisation. Hierarchies are not our thing and access is something we make sure of across the board. We are a family where everyone is just as important, everyone’s work is seen and ideas valued
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer