Syniti is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Syniti’s products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Syniti has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. Syniti is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Data Migration Consultant will be a key contact for the Data Migration first-line support teams in the analysis and resolution of incidents relating to customer’s SAP backend solutions. When not involved in support, you will also be engaged in other ABAP and Syniti Data Governance project engagements, in all activities ranging from design through to implementation of solutions. A small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones.
We are recruiting talented and motivated individuals to join our Barcelona Centre of Excellence (a team of ~30 consultants remotely delivering data projects for clients across the EUAF region) and offer training, mentoring and project focused development opportunities for candidates passionate about pursuing a career in data.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Syniti Data Migration / Data Governance methodologyDemonstrates strong proficiency in Syniti’s tools, working to prescribed development standards
- Good understanding of business processes for assigned functional area
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions of assigned functional process area
- Developing data migration / governance rules in Syniti’s tools as per supplied specification
- Contributing to integrated data migration design for assigned process area through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site BOA and client colleagues
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables
- Creating and maintaining data load programs
- Maintaining related documentation
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues
- Possible occasional travel
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field)
- ETL / Data Migration / Data Quality / Data Analysis experience
- Functional ERP (SAP / Infor etc.) experience
- Project Experience: Multiple ERP implementations
- Experience with T-SQL
- Database experience with SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Experience with MS Office Excel / Word / Access
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.