Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Global Delivery Center Director will be responsible for providing leadership, driving strategy, building capabilities and nurturing the talent that is needed to grow our India based Global Delivery Centers. The person in this role will ensure delivery success by augmenting and synchronizing with our delivery organizations within ANZ, EMEA and the Americas.
The person in this role will be responsible for Syniti ‘s Platform and associated ERP’s (SAP, Oracle Infor etc.) product delivery, quality, best practices, enablement, reliability and stability of infrastructure. This role will also be responsible for attracting and retaining new and top talent in the industry. The GDC Director will ultimately drive business growth and profitability through increased utilization of our Delivery Centers. This position will also facilitate presales support, enable delivery excellence through process and global methodology and actively engage the field delivery teams to help us offer data modernization, data strategy, and other solutions.
Work Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad (Frequent travel required between the locations)
- Responsible for developing, enhancing & sustaining Service, Project & Technology Delivery capabilities on Global scale to drive Operational, Customer & Technology Excellence; maximizing ROI across lifecycle
- Lead a diverse group of technical professionals responsible for customer operations support activities to effectively and efficiently deliver exceptional service to our customers
- Create process and teams that helps monitor infrastructure and produce product support round the clock
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders helping the stakeholders roll out our products at a faster pace while maintaining global benchmarks of stability and quality
- Ensure team meets goals, targets and adheres to regional “Time to Market” commitments
- Manage all budgetary activity within the region to meet established targets
- Ensure engineering excellence and rigor in architecture, execution and delivery
- Mentor & develop leaders within your team
- Build & maintain relationships with all business partners and customers
- Play lead role in defining key elements of regional, functional or core product support strategies for business unit
- Create and manage complex operational plans that result in the accomplishment of business unit objectives, including staffing mix and offshore resource planning
- Master’s degree/Bachelor degree in CS/ME/IT/ from IIT/ NIT’s or premier colleges
- Minimum 20 years of experience in the IT Software & Services industry
- 8+ years of management experience in the Data Management and ERP (SAP/Oracle) or similar solutions domain
- Experience of either running a P&L or of managing a practice area and ready to take a bigger challenge
- Must have strong technical and managerial skills with proven leadership skills as demonstrated by a record of leading solutions delivery projects
- Management experience collaborating and support global delivery teams working in EMEA, the Americas and all throughout APJ/NZ
- Global travel and work experience will be given a preference
- Strong experience of managing project teams, to ensure implementations are on time and within budget, taking a robust approach to stakeholder and customer management
- Experience in managing scale, designing & implementing large scale projects, change management & people management
- History of effective leadership delivery with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in managing activities across a cross-functional & cross geographical business
- Ability to analyze complex issues and provide direction towards their resolution
- Experience with Bid management, sales ops/enablement and consultant delivery
- Demonstrated understanding of varied personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Highly organized and process driven – must efficiently manage workload, have high productivity and time management skills
- Self-directed, motivated, and able to work independently with little supervision, and willing to push through challenges
- Collaborative and team player with the ability to work as part of a highly distributed team – great communication skills via Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet is a must
- Strong presentation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.