Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Director of Global Compensation will lead and set the strategy for Syniti’s broad-based compensation programs to deliver a “best-in-class” employee experience, while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all regions, the Director of Global Compensation will drive the efforts to design and drive solutions that enhance Syniti’s ability to attract, engage and retain talent. The person in this role will be empowered to partner strategically with key stakeholders on a range of compensation initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment and is comfortable operating in a high growth, maturing environment. Given the organization’s global footprint, having a firm grasp of cultural nuances associated with working across multiple continents will be a key. This role reports to the Chief People Officer and is a part of the global HR leadership team.
Critical Competency Areas
Enterprise Compensation Plan Design, Equity & Bonus Incentive Compensation, Sales Compensation, Executive Compensation, M&A Integration, Policy Governance and Compliance, Project Management, Communication and Change Management with all of the above in the software/services technology sector.
- Develop and implement a company-wide compensation philosophy and streamline associated policies, processes and practices that are industry competitive
- Harmonize the development of the Total Rewards strategy and design working closely with Benefits, Global HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and Finance
- Preforms as a hands-on compensation leader including the development of salary structures, benchmarking and pricing of roles, executive compensation, variable pay and other incentive programs to ensure alignment with the company’s goals, initiatives and budget
- Champion a framework which enables management to reward individual and company performance
- Utilize industry and market knowledge to drive differentiated total compensation opportunity in support of achieving annual and longer-term goals
- Review long-term and short-term incentive compensation (equity and cash bonus plans)
- Implement tools to review and evaluate compensation across different levels and roles in the organization
- Ensure programs can be implemented efficiently by the global and regional organizations
- Deliver comprehensive communication and change management strategies related to compensation
- Anticipate, research, and provide relevant, accurate information regarding compensation and sales incentive programs to ensure a sound basis for business decisions
- Review systems (including salary structures, sales and incentive schemes) allowing various region/country business units to manage salaries and total compensation in a consistent and competitive manner
- Play a key role in driving compensation projects across the organization in order to simplify processes and policies and ensure efficiencies and synergies
- Lead in planning, analyzing, preparing and presenting materials for global HR, the Operating Committee and BOD as needed
- Oversee the people analytics function related to compensation, driving greater visibility to decision-driving people data across the business
- Ensure compensation programs, practices and policies comply with local, state, federal and country laws to maintain global compliance
- Identify metrics that indicate the success of Syniti’s compensation programs
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred in HR, Finance, Business or related field
- Requires 10+ years of progressive enterprise wide compensation management experience including proven experience with strategic compensation programs, practices and principals as well as leadership
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-focused public or private-equity environment
- Experience developing and managing compensation programs in a global organization
- Preferred Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) from World at Work
- Significant experience and a proven track record of leading the compensation strategy and programs for a global organization
- Demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of compensation strategies and policies that drive retention and business performance
- Financially savvy with strategic insight and experience in enterprise wide standard, incentive and commission-based compensation structures
- A strong track record of driving large-scale projects from design through implementation, across complex organizational structures
- Strong technical skills in use of the tools and systems that support global compensation programs
- Advanced MS Office experience; specifically, Excel
- Ability to lead and persuade with data, utilizing analytics to highlight insights and drive improvements for compensation processes and programs
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence partner teams and leadership
- Proven ability to remain objective, discrete and intuitive in stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Able to develop strong, trusting relationships within the organization at all level with a high level of confidentiality
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills along with management judgement
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer