Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Regional Sales Operations & Contracts Administrator will be a critical link between company strategy and execution of sales force productivity. This role will also responsible for the support functions essential to the sales team and Contracts Manager’s productivity and day-to-day operations. These functions include, but are not limited to, proposal and statement of work generation and administration, vendor registration, Salesforce and Fieldglass administration, data collection and some analysis and sales process optimization. The position also works closely with senior sales management and executives to ensure the correct objectives and priorities are met by the sales organisation and are appropriately supported.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with Sales, Pre-Sales, Contracts Manager, Marketing, Delivery Services, Resource Management, Product Development and Finance to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of operational goals including plans to grow the business
- Work with Sales Operations Manager to ensure a smooth delivery of Sales Process
- Participate in driving sales revenue through creating efficiencies and removing roadblocks for the sales team
- Enforce and adhere to standard operating procedures and processes
- Maintain Excel tracker containing detailed information pertaining to Statements of Work, Change Orders and any other Agreements in play. Ensure the timeline is tracked for all of these Agreements and expedite their execution
- File fully executed Agreements into internal IT systems
- Provide support to the sales team on various deliverables related to proposal creation, Salesforce questions, process questions, contracting queries and RFP responses
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner to the business with respective credibility and influence
- Collaborate with other departments to complete proposals, Statements of Work and RFPs
- Generate and manage reports and dashboards out of company’s CRM system (Salesforce.com/Insight Squared) to track sales performance by region
- Assist with sales new hire training and onboarding sessions
- Support Sales team with creating opportunities in Salesforce and general Salesforce support
- Work closely with the Billing team chasing purchase orders and resolving any issues with unbilled debt
- Assist with the planning and logistics of annual sales kickoffs, mid-year meetings and other enablement events
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales team
- 5 GCSE’s Grade C (or equivalent) and above to include Maths and English
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- Experience with contracting for professional services and software sales, sales proposal creation, Statement of Work (SOW) creation and Request for Proposal (RFP) management and completion
- Detailed understanding of sales processes
- Established sales acumen with expert understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of sales enablement at each stage of the funnel
- Highly analytical, data-driven sales enablement expertise
- Ability to complete assignments independently with little supervision; ability to anticipate and manage unexpected situations
- Appetite to learn and desire to solve problems coupled with the ability to meet tight and sometimes competing deadlines
- Detail orientated, organised and an ability to multi task with strong work ethic and hand-on approach
- Strong written and verbal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate with all organisational levels within the company
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer