Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As the Enablement Lead for Syniti Alliances, you will spearhead our collaboration with partners and Syniti business stakeholders to plan, build and create the content and programs that will drive our Alliances business through its next level of growth. As a key member of the Alliances leadership team, you will help define the content strategy and processes for activating new partners, articulating our unique value, and creating awareness and demand generation programs that deliver mutual value to Syniti and its partners. This will include competitive differentiators, sales enablement tools (e.g., presentations, battle cards, ROIs) and shared communication vehicles (e.g., campaigns, social media, newsletters, etc.). The Enablement Lead will help expand our unique value and joint business with partners, working closely with Global Sales, Pre-Sales and the offices of the CFO and CTO.
- Learn and understand the Syniti Global Alliances business, including unique regional requirements, high growth opportunities and caution areas
- Help update, refine and manage the Syniti Global Alliances content plan for new partners (e.g., data sheets, case studies, win stories, videos, etc.)
- Assist in shaping the global activation process for new Partners and lead creation for the 30-60-90 day plans according to volume levels (e.g., Premier, Select, etc.)
- Help define, customize and maintain the unique content required for each partner to execute with in the field
- Own, manage and deliver the Alliance Enablement plan for Syniti Sales & Pre-Sales, as well as similar personas within partners
- Work closely with the Global Operations and Global Marketing teams to leverage and apply shared resources and joint campaigns to help grow the Alliances business
- Develop and deliver training materials for Syniti Sales and Partner Sales teams to operate jointly and execute productively
- Be a productive member of the extended Syniti Business Operations team, representing Global Alliances while interfacing and collaborating with other Finance and Analyst team members throughout the organization
- 6+ years of content creation, product marketing or performance marketing in a B2B technology company or related field
- Accomplished, hands-on, enablement leader with a successful track record of sales support, creating unique value propositions and working with both business and technical executives
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent relationship-building, consultative style
- Ability to synthesize complex data into useful and actionable insights
- Excellent at defining new messages, proof points and ROIs, and communicating value to diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Familiar with professional services and software businesses
- Strong written and verbal skills, can communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to take ownership, work independently and clarify competing priorities
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, or similar systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in the HighTech sector supporting Partner, Alliance or Channel programs also a plus
- Experience in developing Alliance Partner go-to-market (GTM) kits and business plans also a plus
Syniti offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.