Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
This role serves as a primary financial partner to the regional president, responsible for all financial aspects of regional operations including sales planning and compensation, financial deal structuring, forecasting and analysis, and P&L management. Working closely with other regions and corporate roles the Finance Business Partner will support the consolidation, offshoring and centralization of finance into a shared service model as the business scales. As such, it is ideal for someone happy to be away from the desk, speaking with people throughout the business in real-time and building an effective financial picture.
- Contribute as a key player on the Finance team, sharing insights and ideas, and working on cross-functional projects to support the transformation process across the business
- Represent Finance at key cross-functional meetings in the region and with global counterparts, ensuring all decisions are made with transparency and knowledge of the financial/P&L impact
- Simultaneously act as partner and challenger in all areas of the business, shaping the region’s growth and business performance strategy
- Lead the region’s annual business planning process and execution of operating plan against established goals
- Oversee financial control, reporting and compliance across the countries in the regional scope
- Manage existing team providing transactional support, whilst also transitioning to scalable service delivery models including those that leverage off-shore shared service teams
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Professional Services Delivery and Customer Success, HR and Finance teams internationally
- 15 years commercial experience and a strong knowledge of the Software industry, especially SaaS, as well as consulting services
- Professional Qualification (likely CIMA or ACCA) preferred
- Understanding of GAAP & IFRS
- Experience serving as a Finance Business Partner within a finance team
- Excellent communications skills – proven experience liaising with areas of the business at all levels
- Experience leading transformational projects and with shared services provided from other geographies
- Experience running and performing budgeting or forecasting processes
- Experience with preparing comparative management accounts
- Ability to distil complex analysis and concisely present findings
- Ability to be responsive in a rapidly changing working environment in a large and complex organisation.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working in ambiguity whilst concurrently maintaining a sharp focus on value-add outcomes
- Goal orientated with a strong drive to deliver results
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.