Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Global Director of Corporate IT will oversee the timely delivery of quality technical support services to internal clients and stakeholders world-wide. You will provide leadership, planning, operational excellence and accountability around corporate systems and infrastructure in all areas of the organization. You will evaluate and improve our use of tools (both on-prem and in the cloud), and develop strong working relationships with users to provide continuous improvement. Additionally, you will prioritize work streams and create consensus on timing of projects to support business transformation and operational excellence. As the Global Director of Corporate IT, you will provide the critical leadership needed to drive programs that empower the business through technology both in the NA Region as well as EUAF and APJ.
- Oversee the success of all corporate technology services and infrastructure
- Enhance organizational agility by assisting in defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing next generation information technologies
- Create and maintain an operating level of excellence for corporate technology support
- Leads implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide system tools to ensure availability, security and scalability
- Ensure technology product portfolio is efficient and is meeting business requirements in an effective and predictable manner
- Manage vendor partners to maximize business value that effectively supports business requirements
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for resource administration and appropriate use
- Provide detailed executive updates on the state of corporate technology support
- Manage and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures as well as information security and control structures
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, assists in preparing an annual budget
- Develop and coach a high performing team that drives tremendous business value and is organized appropriately to deliver in all areas
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Approximately 25% travel may be necessary both within US and Internationally
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Information Systems, or equivalent technology-based degree
- 15+ years of progressive experience in infrastructure/systems technology management
- 10+ years of experience in IT Project Management with experience managing large technology projects
- 10+ years of experience in facilitating the design and maintenance of complex office systems
- Working knowledge of GDPR compliance
- ITIL and/or PMP certifications, a plus
- Experience supporting applications such as SFDC, MS Dynamics GP and SuccessFactors, a plus
- Experience managing a team of 5+ direct reports; to include system, network and security administrators as well as application developers
- Extensive experience in deploying and administering software and hardware systems/products, creating policies, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Experience leading complex technical projects with aggressive schedules
- Ability to set and prioritize one’s own work agenda to drive team progress in key areas by being enthusiastic, creative and collaborative
- Good listener with a proven ability to gather requirements and work with people at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and analytical skills
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.