Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Global Head of Education Development Services (EDS) will spearhead the development of Syniti’s consulting resources as well as delivery partners while expanding our service offerings to the open market. As both an internal function and external service, the person in this role will facilitate and drive thought leadership shaping how we will address the continued development of internal knowledge, the enablement of alliance partners and drive open market awareness of Syniti tooling. With the goal of establishing a community of knowledge for Syniti EDS, the person in this role will elevate our existing offerings to a marketable service that will drive profitability through multiple development channels.
- Define, agree and drive a consistent Global standard for Syniti Education Development Services
- Ensure development services are aligned to each opportunity channel, specifically:
- Product Training
- Implementation Methodology Training by Practice
- Alliance Enablement Training
- Internal consultant training offerings with career training paths linked to implementation practices to include soft, functional and technical skill areas
- Consulting Accelerator training
- Drive recurring revenue opportunities by:
- Mapping out a revenue plan and margin model for Syniti Education Development Services
- Accelerating time to deliver and reduce cost of developing and maintaining training materials through course development teams within Syniti
- Source and drive initiatives to increase the breadth of education Services both internally, with partners and on the open market
- Champion initiatives to identify the next generation of Syniti Education leadership as the team grows and expands
- Further establish and roll out certification models of course tracks to define and validate higher levels of accreditation as well as maintenance criteria
- Collaborate with Product and Consulting Teams to refine development solutions; including course portfolios within these business areas
- Visualize, articulate and transform the current Learning and Development offerings into a multi-platform, multi-channel Education development portfolio designed and planned against a time schedule for Alliance Partners
- Build internal awareness of Syniti’s Education Development Services by embracing the global nature of our solutions partnering with regional Sales, Marketing and Delivery business areas
- Simplify the purchasing process by establishing an EDS marketplace where independent contractors, partners and open market customers can purchase courses
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 15+ years of progressive experience in the Information Technology & Services industry; to include a combination of delivery and/or talent development experience
- 3+ years of experience owning a P&L in a leadership position
- Proven experience of being able to articulate value, influence others and achieve a common agreement across multi-cultural environments
- Ability to distil complex issues down to an easy to understand level and action plan
- Exhibits cultural sensitivity and awareness in global standards
- Experience and understanding teaching courses to diverse attendees globally
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Natural sense of accountability and ownership with the ability to lead a team combined with strong analytical skills and a strong focus on commercial awareness
- Proven business acumen with an understanding of how ‘business value’ is measured and achieved in a Software and Services business
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a part of a team, share knowledge appropriately at all levels
- Strong planning and organisational skills including attention to detail
- Flexible and able to maintain effectiveness in a fast moving and/or changing environment
- Positive can-do attitude and committed to achieving results with experience achieving results under pressure
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including; written, verbal, presentation skill and report writing skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer