Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Human Resources Administrator will play a critical role in ensuring the success of Syniti’s global HR department, delivering strategic, full-cycle HR service to employees and the business. As a part of this role, the HR Administrator will work closely with the Operations Director of EMEA to carry out key employee based projects and programs across the eight employing entities (France, Germany, Middle East, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the UK). A key component to this role is the incumbent’s ability to develop exceptional relationships with all stakeholders of the company, handle all employee documentation including contracts, recruitment process and paperwork, new starter packs, training and onboarding while serving as a part of Syniti’s Global HR team.
- Participate in the administration of Human Resources services as it relates to employee engagement, performance management, employee training and development, management development, and general employee relations
- Work closely with the Operations Director EMEA in the execution of employee-based programs
- Coach management on performance management and other employee-related issues
- Manage end to end contracting and onboarding
- Interpret and counsel all levels of management on the application of company policies, procedures, employee issues, and regional employment laws
- Participate in the execution of employee engagement surveys, facilitate focus groups and take the lead on resulting employee initiatives
- Audit, maintain, and analyse employee data in the HRIS system to keep employee data up to date, while conducting trends analysis and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Administer rewards and benefits including staff welfare support such as EAP
- Maintain compliance with local employment and benefits laws and regulations; manage changes as necessary and identify required provisions for each entity
- Work closely with Syniti’s legal counsel on any employee or HR-related legal issue to efficiently devise a solution that is in the best interest of the employee and the business
- Champion innovation and recommends fresh approaches to improve business efficiency
- Proactively develop business and industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, conducting research and maintaining professional networks in order to progress within the department
- Support Global Director of Compensation on key regional analysis projects and change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organisational Development, or a related field (desired)
- 3+ years of progressive experience in an HR Administrator role
- Previous work experience in a technology focused, professional services environment is required
- Knowledge of employment law and best practices for all (desired) or some (required) EMEA entities; France, Germany, Middle East, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the UK. If unfamiliar with a region the capability and appetite to learn quickly.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to stay abreast of key legislation, rules and regulations that affect employees and the EMEA business
- Proficiency with HRIS systems, SuccessFactors a plus
- Ability to prioritise workload, manage projects and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines
- Impeccable judgement and professional maturity with demonstrated ability to advise on sensitive issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication; aptitude to effectively communicate with employees and leaders at various levels within the organization and strong listening skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Zoom, Microsoft Teams or other video/audio communication platforms
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer