Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As part of the Global HR team, the HRBP will be responsible for the HR strategy and solutions for our growing company. The HRBP will be entrusted to partner with the internal client leadership teams and HR team to develop and implement HR strategies, approaches and day-to-day actions that support the growth and execution objectives of the business. This position is aligned with key business groups and ensures seamless design, delivery and execution of a full range of HR initiatives. Focus areas include establishing best practices in Performance Management, Engagement, and Professional Development. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for both strategic thinking and driving results in order to build a reputation as a trusted advisor to leaders.
- Serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to business leaders; consult with leaders to develop and execute their people strategy, guide the execution of People Ops programs, processes, communications and strategic initiatives
- Provide leadership as it relates to employee engagement, performance management as well as employee training and development
- Manage the end to end performance management and rewards and recognition processes
- Participate in the execution of employee engagement surveys, facilitate focus groups and take the lead on resulting employee initiatives
- Interpret and counsel all levels of management on the application of company policies, procedures, employee issues, and employment laws
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders so as to be able to identify and respond to current and future people related requirements
- Stay current on leading trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership, including the development and personal growth of our people, with the objective of enabling our people to excel
- Actively contribute to and collaborate with the broader People Ops team – sharing knowledge and practices that will help People Ops be more effective to the entire organization
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate the performance management process
- Manage assigned employee relations (ER) matters, both individual cases and the larger scale ER aspects related to change managementIdentify and mitigate risk in all areas of responsibility
- Assist in processing and analyzing data for reporting purposes
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy including BOA’s financial position, the medium to long term objectives, its culture, and the competition
- Diploma/Degree holder in Human Resource Management or related area
- 10 year(s) of working experience in HR required
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology & Services Industry
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- 3+ years of experience working in enterprise wide performance management
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; primarily PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of US labor laws and HR best practices
- Demonstrated experience in several areas of human resources (e.g., employee relations, professional development, HR operations, performance management, compensation, etc.) within a mid/large, global, matrixed organization
- Ability to develop professional and advisory relationships with senior leaders within the organization
- Proactive solution designer and deliverer who takes initiative and is resourceful in creating and implementing agile solutions that deliver results
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated passion for understanding the business and the linkages to talent management and development
- Proven track record in owning and driving significant HR initiatives
- Impeccable judgment and professional maturity; demonstrated ability to advise on sensitive issues
- A high level of business acumen taking time to evaluate business performance and adjusting advice and guidance based on evolving business goals
- Excellent communicator with strong listening skills useful in environments requiring counseling, negotiating, facilitation and presentation
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage projects and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines
- Sound judgment, initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work with people at all levels, from executive to all levels of staff
- Experience using HRIS systems; SuccessFactors, a plus
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.