Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for building the systems and tools that make our teams productive and keep our services available. Our engineering teams are responsible for deploying and supporting their own services, and they look to us for advice, guidance, and stability. We believe in picking the right tools for the job, whether that means evaluating third party vendors or building something in house. We aren’t dogmatic about technologies and we adapt our systems based on the needs of the organization. Currently you’ll find us writing Go and Python, and integrating with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS, to name a few.
- Developing and maintaining the platform that runs all of Syniti’s services
- Writing and maintaining cloud automation software and internal tools to support developers deploying, running and monitoring individual services
- Championing best practices for building scalable and reliable services
- Conducting root cause analysis on production issues with other engineers
- Responding to production incidents and determining how we can prevent them in the future
- Contributing your ideas on how we can continuously improve our systems and processes
- Bachelors (and/or advanced) degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience with UNIX systems administration including solid scripting skills in Shell, Python, or PHP
- Knowledge of configuration management systems such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Salt, or Ansible
- Experience running Docker containers in a variety of environments
- Experience building and running RESTful web services
- Experience building and running distributed cloud systems
- Experience building and operating CI/CD pipelines
- Contributions to open source projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer