Syniti is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Syniti’s products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Syniti has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. Syniti is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
Our Infrastructure engineers
are responsible for building the systems and tools that make our teams
productive and keep our services available. Our engineering teams are
responsible for deploying and supporting their own services, and they look to
us for advice, guidance, and stability.
We believe in picking the right tools for the job, whether that means evaluating third party vendors or building something in house. We aren’t dogmatic about technologies and we adapt our systems based on the needs of the organization. Currently you’ll find us writing Go and Python, and integrating with Docker, Envoy, and AWS, just to name a few.
- Developing and maintaining the platform that runs all of Syniti’s services
- Writing and maintaining cloud automation software and internal tools to support developers deploying, running and monitoring services
- Championing best practices for building scalable and reliable services
- Conducting root cause analysis on production issues with other engineers
- Responding to production incidents and determining how we can prevent them in the future.
- Contributing your ideas on how we can continuously improve our systems and processes
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with high level programming languages (Go, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience working with public cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with *nix systems including solid scripting skills in Shell, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of configuration management systems such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Salt, or Ansible
- Experience building and operating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar container orchestration systems
- Experience building and running RESTful web services
- Contributions to open source projects
- You love to code, and you’ve worked with multiple programming languages
- You love to build tools that enable a whole organization to rapidly produce software products and services
- You have an insatiable craving for making applications more consistent and reliable over time
- You believe you can automate everything, and you can identify opportunities to remove manual processes
- You understand scalable web architectures and have implemented a few
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and you’re committed to driving projects to completion independently and creatively
- You’re a great communicator, and can advocate for your proposals while also empathizing with your teammates’ goals and priorities
- You graciously help others who look to you for feedback and guidance
- You think ahead and build for the future
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.