Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
Syniti’s continued success depends on engineers being able to develop, debug, and deploy software quickly. As an infrastructure engineer, you will work on developer experience, build tools, services and our compute clusters.
We believe in picking the right tools for the job, whether that means evaluating third party vendors or building something in house. We aren’t dogmatic about technologies and we adapt our systems based on the needs of the organization.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Perform and oversee a variety of functions to ensure that our cloud infrastructure is available, reliable, stable and secure
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Develop internal tooling to support developers and operations
- Develop and operate continuous integration/delivery pipelines
- Manage deployment, monitoring and alerting dashboards
- Contributing your ideas on how we can continuously improve our systems and processes
- Responsible for adhering to the policies, procedures and standards designed to protect customer and corporate information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with IaC tools like Terraform
- Experience building and operating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience building and operating Kubernetes and executing deployments in production environments
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages: Python or Go
- Experience with Grafana and Prometheus
- Understand the importance of effective testing in order to release reliable software
- Comfortable with operating and debugging Linux systems in production
- Take pride in reducing technical debt; you pay attention to small details, and you value keeping code/configuration clean and maintainable
- Value root-causing operational issues across multiple layers of the stack and implementing systemic solutions to make sure issues do not reoccur
- Ability to work closely with team while remote (Slack, MS Teams, Zoom)
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer