Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The role of the Instructional Designer is responsible for partnering with the Learning and Development team and subject matter experts throughout the organization to create engaging training and performance support materials that target learning objectives for onboarding new associates and providing existing associates with functional, technical, professional development and leadership training.
- Consult with internal clients, L&D team members, and subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
- Develop engaging instructional content for a variety of audiences by using new strategies and technologies to enhance instruction (e.g., eLearning, micro-learning, video-based learning, games, simulations, and blended approaches) along with traditional delivery methods, such as instructor led
- Develop, document, and communicate project plans for assigned projects
- Keep current on learning and development trends to ensure the organization is taking advantage of the latest techniques and technologies
- Partner with L&D team members to measure outcomes and evaluate program effectiveness. This may include developing learning assessments, quizzes, proficiency tests, knowledge checks for use before or during training delivery and other tools for evaluating learning effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree required in Instructional Development, Training Education/Communication is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in instructional design in a corporate environment, designing for a variety of delivery methods and utilizing a variety of tools
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in eLearning/digital learning
- Experience with Articulate 360 or similar instructional technologies and experience managing and deploying digital content in an LMS
- Experience with the ADDIE model of instructional design or other established models of instructional design
- Project management experience including planning work, managing requirements, and keeping multiple tasks/projects on track to deliver reliable results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to clearly articulate complex concepts in simple terms is essential
- Strong problem solver with an eye for detail
- Strong team player with ability to work collaboratively yet able to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and adhere to deadlines
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer