Syniti is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Syniti’s products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Syniti has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. Syniti is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
We use our in-house, market-leading software platform and SAP Solution Extension for migration and data quality management as well as solutions from our partners. The transfer of existing legacy systems into the latest generation of ERP solutions from our partners (e.g. S/4 HANA) and the data quality challenges associated with the subject of digitalisation are our main focus. Our consultants are specialised in the design and implementation of various technical platforms. Together with our architects, they combine them to guarantee the best solutions for our customers in all areas of migration, data quality and data governance.
Since 2014, Syniti has been represented in DACH and already succeeded in gaining a number of well-known customers in the region. As part of the further expansion of the region and specifically to strengthen our still small team in Germany, we are looking for open-minded, dynamic and target-oriented staff with a desire to take responsibility in an innovative and healthily growing company.
- Participating in international project teams with various well-known customers from a range of industries (focus on DE and CH)
- Planning solutions in the area of data migration, data quality and data governance
- Solution design and implementation with the tools and platform solutions of Syniti and those of our partners from SAP and Infor
- Provide work estimates, develop design specifications, configure relevant applications, test, train, and develop documentation to efficiently support our customers
- Based on gained experience, advise and support our customers as solution architects
- Future options to develop into (sub-) project management or team lead (based on experience and skillset)
- Successfully completed a degree in (business) information technology or similar field of studies
- Ideally practical experience in the area of data management, migration or integration and/or knowledge of one or more ERP systems, preferably SAP and Infor
- (Basic) knowledge in the area of SQL and data modelling / data profiling
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, perseverance, and the creativity to overcome obstacles
- Team player with a structured way of working and problem solver mentality but also ability to work independently
- Fluent English and German skills and ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Willingness to travel 100%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your application to DEHiring@boaweb.com.