Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
We use our in-house, market-leading software platform and SAP Solution Extension for migration and data quality management as well as solutions from our partners. The transfer of existing legacy systems into the latest generation of ERP solutions from our partners (e.g. S/4 HANA) and the data quality challenges associated with the subject of digitalisation are our main focus. Our consultants are specialised in the design and implementation of various technical platforms. Together with our architects, they combine them to guarantee the best solutions for our customers in all areas of migration, data quality and data governance.
Since 2014, Syniti has been represented in DACH and already succeeded in gaining a number of well-known customers in the region. As part of the further expansion of the region and specifically to strengthen our still small team in Germany, we are looking for open-minded, dynamic and target-oriented staff with a desire to take responsibility in an innovative and healthily growing company.
- Participating in international project teams with various well-known customers from a range of industries (focus on DE and CH)
- Planning solutions in the area of data migration, data quality and data governance
- Solution design and implementation with the tools and platform solutions of Syniti and those of our partners from SAP and Infor
- Provide work estimates, develop design specifications, configure relevant applications, test, train, and develop documentation to efficiently support our customers
- Based on gained experience, advise and support our customers as solution architects
- Future options to develop into (sub-) project management or team lead (based on experience and skillset)
- Successfully completed a degree in (business) information technology or similar field of studies
- Ideally practical experience in the area of data management, migration or integration and/or knowledge of one or more ERP systems, preferably SAP and Infor
- (Basic) knowledge in the area of SQL and data modelling / data profiling
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, perseverance, and the creativity to overcome obstacles
- Team player with a structured way of working and problem solver mentality but also ability to work independently
- Fluent English and German skills and ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Willingness to travel 100%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your application to DEHiring@boaweb.com.