Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
At Syniti we use our in-house, market-leading software platform and SAP Solution Extension for migration and data quality management as well as solutions from our partners. The transfer of existing legacy systems into the latest generation of ERP solutions from our partners (e.g. S/4 HANA) and the data quality challenges associated with the subject of digitalisation are our main focus.
Our consultants are specialised in the design and implementation of various technical platforms. Together with our architects, they combine them to guarantee the best solutions for our customers in all areas of migration, data quality and data governance.
Since 2014, Syniti has been represented in DACH and already succeeded in gaining a number of well-known customers in the region. As part of the further expansion of the region and specifically to strengthen our team in Germany, we are looking for open-minded, dynamic and target-oriented consultants with a desire to take responsibility in an innovative and healthily growing company.
What You Will Do:
After an initial training period, a Data Management Consultant will be expected to:
- Participate in international project teams with various well-known customers from a range of industries (focus on DE and CH)
- Plan solutions in the area of data migration, data quality and data governance
- Solution design and implementation with the tools and platform solutions of Syniti and those of our partners from SAP and Infor
- Provide work estimates, develop design specifications, configure relevant applications, test, train, and develop documentation to efficiently support our customers
- Based on gained experience, advise and support our customers as solution architects
- Future options to develop into (sub-) project management or team lead (based on experience and skillset)
What It Takes
- Successfully completed a degree in (business) information technology or similar field of studies
- Ideally practical experience in the area of data management, migration or integration and/or knowledge of one or more ERP systems, preferably SAP and Infor
- (Basic) knowledge in the area of SQL and data modelling / data profiling
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, perseverance, and the creativity to overcome obstacles
- Team player with a structured way of working and problem solver mentality but also ability to work independently
- Fluent English and German skills and ability to work in an international and intercultural context
- Willingness to travel 100%
What We Offer
- Trust that you are good at what you’re doing. At Syniti you will find a supportive environment and access to learning tools, but micromanagement is not our thing.
- Growth. We are growing rapidly and steadily solving the biggest challenges enterprise companies are faced with today. There was never a better time to join and grow with us. Most importantly you will have the chance to shape our journey and share in our success story.
- Support. We all rely on each other and enable each other to be successful. You won’t stand alone.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in you. We all have our different stories, all equally fascinating with each depicting a different journey and we want to hear them all.
- Recognition. We are the sum of individual achievements and we always take the time to celebrate them.
- An open organisation. Hierarchies are not our thing and access is something we make sure of across the board. We are a family where everyone is just as important, everyone’s work is seen and ideas valued
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your application to DEHiring@boaweb.com.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer