Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Lead BPC Consultant is responsible for being involved in the solution design and working with the team in delivering the BPC (Budget, Planning, Consolidation) to our global customers.
- Unit design of the specific planning area based on high level design of the overall solution
- Build and test of the solution
- Translation of business requirements into functional and technical solution documents
- Strong leadership & analytical capabilities to effectively lead teams to build, manage & optimize the BPC models
- CA/CPM/MBA Finance Degree
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with a minimum of two end‐to‐end BPC implementation projects
- Mandatory skills ‐ SAP BPC 10.x
- Domain skills – CAPEX, OPEX, Headcount Planning, Driver Based Planning, Revenue Planning, Financial Statements Planning
- Expert working knowledge of SAP BPC classic / embedded / Optimized functionality performing
all development (configuration, security, modelling, scripting, input template and report writing, AO) & administrative functions
- Developer knowledge of SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP BOBJ applications, a plus
- Experience with SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning) formerly known as BOC (BusinessObjects Cloud)
- Experience in SAP BI‐IP, BW and Exposure in SAP modules
- Experience with integration of data between SAC and BPC
- Overseas exposure, preferred
- Advanced proficiency level skills in MS Excel (including Macros, VBA, complex formulas)
- Should possess excellent problem solving, and is able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.