Syniti was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Syniti products as part of the Solution Extension Partner program.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
- Partner and advise the business to define optimal SAP BPC based solutions that effectively and efficiently enhance CPM business processes, while raising business partner satisfaction
- Consult with Syniti/CPM consulting teams to define, design and execute solutions that meet business and technical service requirements
- Partner with application, architecture and cross-functional delivery teams to develop software service roadmaps, incorporating both current SAP BPC partner capabilities to meet customer needs
- Leverage consulting, business process and industry experience to better match CPM technical offerings to emerging business problems and challenges
- 8-10 years of experience in EPM & Analytics domains (preferably SAP), with 4+ years of pre-sales/business development experience.
- Ability to spot opportunities in client’s portfolio and hold conversations with the client to finalize requirements.
- Proficient in running demos and client presentations to showcase company’s capability and present our solutions.
- Develop presales content (demos, presentations) to add on to the already built content.
- Should have completed at least 4 end-to-end implementations in Planning, consolidation & Analytics domain.
- Mandatory exposure to SAP BPC 10.x, BW on HANA/ BW4HANA
- Domain skills – CAPEX, OPEX, Headcount Planning, Driver Based Planning, Revenue Planning, Financial Statements Planning.
- Should be able to take lead in client discussions when required and help in BBP discussions and sign-off.
- Should be able to do effort estimation of BPC projects and execute project within schedule and within budget.
- Strong skills & knowledge of SAP and exposure to any of SAP EPM, Integrated Planning, S/4 HANA, Simple Finance and BOBJ/BW is preferred
- Take lead as solution expert/advisor when required.
- Exposure to managing teams and facilitating growth of team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical and business focused communication
- Expert working knowledge of SAP BPC classic / embedded / Optimized functionality performing all development (configuration, security, modelling, scripting, input template and report writing, AO) & administrative functions
- Advanced proficiency level skills in MS Excel (including Macros, VBA, complex formulas)
- Strong knowledge in maintaining delivery health check reports for multiple projects/programs
- Recognized engineering/business/finance degree from reputed institutions
Key Skills : SAP BPC, BW, BI, SAC, BW4HANA.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.