Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Syniti Lead Consultant will be responsible for participating in SAP Implementation projects handling data migration activities that include data analysis, reporting, conversion, harmonization and business process analysis using SAP and other Enterprise Data Migration Tools. The Lead Consultant will also be responsible for technical solutions, including Data migration and Data Governance, extending solutions, suggested best practices, interaction with internal/external stakeholders, mentoring and guiding team and support presales engagements.
Applicant must be well experienced with Syniti’s Data Stewardship Platform /Cransoft or SAP® EIM tools ( SAP BODS/SAP Information Steward) in general and an expert in specific technical areas. This position is integral in the performance of data migration/data governance activities for a specific process thread while driving communication with client SMEs and Business-Process Experts for data migration/ data governance activities. Additional SAP Business process knowledge will be beneficial.
This position requires only physical activity associated with office routines, as well as the ability to travel to locations within Asia Pacific. The successful candidate will be required to work at Clients sites within Asia Pacific.
Position Location: Bangalore, India
- Working on Technical Architecture, Administration and Implementation for Data Migration or Data Governance projects
- Custom solution development, solution management, solution design
- Estimation, Planning and Execution of Data Migration/Data Quality projects
- Handling stakeholders, and support for pre sales engagements
- SAP Data Extraction, Transform and Load
- Documentation & training new recruits on Syniti Products & Solution and SAP Migration Toolsets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science
- 9-10 years SAP EIM Techno-Functional or Syniti DSP experience; 4+ full SAP implementation lifecycle(s)
- At least nine (9) years’ experience on IT projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data Migration Toolset
- Expert level knowledge on SQL Database and Administration activities
- Proficient in Microsoft® SQL: SQL query skills, comprehensive understanding of SQL Table structure and an understanding of relational databases
- Must have prior Project/Module/ Technical Team Lead experience
- Proficient in business-process knowledge associated with one or more of the following SAP functional modules: FI, CO, HCM, MM, SD, PP, QM, PM is preferred
- Must have experience in handling stakeholders, performing client demos and presentations
- Extensive data quality and data migration experience including proficiency in data warehousing, data analysis and conversion planning for data migration activities
- Preferred experience in Master Data Management and Data Governance practices
If you are interested in this or other opportunities at Syniti, please go to www.boaweb.com/about/careers to view our Careers section and complete the on-line application.