Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As a Lead SAP Consultant, you will help our clients address some of their biggest data challenges. You will be experienced in completing successful projects as a team member and demonstrate business process knowledge in data migration, governance and other focus areas. You will be a key contributor to the consulting team at different phases of the project including discovery, solution generation, design/architecture and the detailing of the overall process. This position will play a pivotal role in helping us drive the successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including; Financial Services, Pharma & Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Utilities
- Implements and develops customer deliverables independently using Syniti methodology and tools that meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size project teams
- Serves as contact to business for data related issues
- Develop and test all technical solutions per functional specifications and conduct user training as needed
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct requirements analysis, data analysis and create reports
- Assist in the customization and configuration of the solution
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Observe and foster best practices in business process design and implementation
- Possesses an advanced level of functional/technical expertise within their respective target area of focus
- Works under moderate supervision and initiates routine tasks with no instructions
- This position requires 100% travel (Company Paid)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical or technical disciplines
- 5+ years of ERP techno-functional or functional experience, SAP preferred
- Experience coaching Customer and Partner teams on the delivered solution
- Experience leading a full ERP implementation lifecycle(s)
- Proficient in MS SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- Proficient in DSP, SAP Data Service, SAP Information Steward or other Data Migration tools
- Proven business process knowledge associated with one or more SAP functional modules
- Experience with Enterprise Data Management (Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling, Data Governance, UI Modeling, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Enterprise Architecture or ETL)
- Experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling
- Experience mining and analyzing transactional electronic data with competency in one or more of the following: SAS, SQL or other software tools
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Office and Word
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, Slack etc
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to present clearly, succinctly and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
Syniti offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.