Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Marketing Director is responsible for all aspects of marketing for Syniti’s EMEA region. This role is accountable for supporting aggressive revenue growth and customer retention targets. Working with other global and regional leads you will drive collaboration among regional marketing teams to develop omni-channel demand, create pipeline, manage pipeline conversion and enable sales success.
Leveraging a diverse team that includes field, channel, & content marketers you will direct and support integrated marketing activities to drive thought leadership, demand generation for direct sales and channel, as well as customer engagement, retention and add-on revenue.
What You Will Do
- Leverage your existing knowledge of the enterprise software and services industry to understand market trends and competition, drive marketing innovation and identify emerging opportunities to ensure market share gains for Syniti
- Develop and manage integrated demand generation and funnel acceleration strategies to meet and exceed pipeline targets
- Support customer marketing strategies that drive a positive customer experience and open opportunities to introduce new offers, products and services
- Lead regional initiatives including market expansion, campaign and product launch support in market
- Forecast, direct and adhere to marketing budgets to achieve pipeline objectives including the tracking, monitoring and reporting of marketing spend, relative to sales and marketing funnel performance
- Lead marketing plan and performance reviews including tracking, analyzing, monitoring and communicating success and delivering ROI for all marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that participate in the development and execution of demand creation programs
- Work cross functionally to identify, target and execute events and programs such as industry conferences, seminars, and webinars
- Manage marketing communications in close coordination with the global corporate communications team
What it Takes
- BS in Marketing or related field
- Progressive leader with 10+ years of comprehensive marketing experience in field marketing, digital marketing and/or customer marketing
- Direct experience building an effective marketing process and execution model, as well as building and managing a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Self- starting, high energy, charismatic leader with an outstanding track record of leadership, strategy, successful execution and consistent delivery
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Experience with MS Office applications, CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo or a similar tool), and business intelligence tools
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills including influential leadership
- Comfort and experience leading teams who directly or indirectly report into you (e. g. via matrix and/or dual-reporting organizational structure)
- Action oriented and independent with strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and willingness to prioritize and effectively manage a broad variety of initiatives
- Cultural awareness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Ability to travel up to 35%
What We Offer
- Trust that you are good at what you’re doing. At Syniti you will find a supportive environment and access to learning tools, but micromanagement is not our thing.
- Growth. We are growing rapidly and steadily solving the biggest challenges enterprise companies are faced with today. There was never a better time to join and grow with us. Most importantly you will have the chance to shape our journey and share in our success story.
- Support. We all rely on each other and enable each other to be successful. You won’t stand alone.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in you. We all have our different stories, all equally fascinating with each depicting a different journey and we want to hear them all.
- Recognition. We are the sum of individual achievements and we always take the time to celebrate them.
- An open organisation. Hierarchies are not our thing and access is something we make sure of across the board. We are a family where everyone is just as important, everyone’s work is seen and ideas valued
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer