Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As the Delivery Manager for Data Governance Center of Excellence, you will lead the advisory and consulting services in driving strategic engagements within Syniti APJ & ME region. Expertise is a combination of technical and functional across multiple industries. This position will be responsible for developing strategy, evaluating and delivering end to end data governance process solutions and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader with a vision of growth and innovation. You will lead, deliver strategic and advisory services to clients and maintain stakeholder relationships with C-level, IT and business leadership teams.
This position requires 70% travelling within APJ and ME regions.
- Twelve plus (12+) years of IT experience, inclusive of eight (8) years managerial experience in various challenging consulting services environments with SAP focus.
- Strong technical and managerial skills with the proven leadership skills of leading diverse teams Understanding and knowledge / Ability to evangelize Data Stewardship and Master Data Governance topics.
- Strong experience in establishing a SAP MDG practice or growing an existing SAP practice with EIM focus.
- Relevant experience in Presales, Delivery Management, , capability development and resource management under the SAP MDG practice is a must
- Solid experience in managing implementation and support initiatives of various project sizes and budgets
- Expert in Bid management and pre-sales engagement to support and deliver will be a must
- Global exposure and experience in dealing with diverse and complex environments and people will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and execute business strategy and plans
- Provide business/technical direction in several related disciplines with emphasis on support activities and support for core products and services
- Possesses understanding of varied personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- A recognized Business/Engineering degree is a must
- Build a resilient, agile team under the SAP MDG practice for Syniti APJ-ME
- Attract, lead and develop a diverse workforce and drive an inclusive culture to deliver strategic initiatives
- Provide strategic advice to the client & project team on the merits and demerits of different solution approaches
- Mentor and develop leaders within your team
- Develop a Go-To- Market strategy along with developing differentiating services
- Manage delivery of large complex multi-million dollar projects/programs under the MDG practice across Syniti, APJ-ME
- Build and assist the team in developing a solution roadmap, design, manage deployment and delivery of MDG solutions
- Collaborate and build strong relationship with key stakeholders, customers and partners
- Develop strategy, evaluate and deliver end to end process solutions for management and operational excellence
- Build, manage and grow high performance teams
Syniti offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please send your resume to Priya.Nagananda@Syniti.com