Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As the Operations Lead for Syniti Alliances, you will spearhead our collaboration with partners and Syniti business stakeholders to track, analyze and enhance our Alliances business. As a key member of the Alliances leadership team, you will help define the business metrics, performance milestones and goals, and use analysis tools to assess our overall business progress. This will include collection of both direct and indirect metrics, data analysis, recommendations to enhance execution and growth, and communication vehicles to illustrate business status (e.g., dashboards, quarterly reports, executive reviews, board meeting presentations, etc.). The Operations Lead will also help define partner pricing and discount levels for services and software offers to partners, working with the offices of the CFO and CTO.
- Learn and understand the Syniti Global Alliances business, including unique regional requirements, high growth opportunities and caution areas
- Help update, refine and manage the Syniti Global Alliances strategic business plan, with global and regional goals
- Assist in shaping the global standard metrics/KPIs, reports and reporting cadence with standard dashboards/reports in Salesforce.com or InsightSquared
- Help define pricing strategy and discount levels for the portfolio with partners
- Own, manage and deliver the weekly Alliances performance reports (global, regional, by product, and by partner)
- Help improve Alliances performance using insights/analysis of ongoing results and input from diverse team members
- Assess Global Alliances business needs and help determine the optimal approaches for accelerating business growth
- Analyze and extract from the data new insights to enhance the Alliances program performance and positive contributions to the company
- Advise, assist and make recommendations to the senior Alliances leadership team in preparation for Global All Hands meetings, monthly and quarterly business reviews, Alliance Partner business meetings, Executive Strategy meetings and Board of Director meetings
- Develop and deliver training materials for Sales to accurately enter and report Alliance business in Salesforce.com, including onboarding and continuing education
- Use in-depth analysis and proof points to help Alliances get ahead of business trends, take advantage of strategic opportunities, and build consensus with a broad range of stakeholders (business and technical teams within Syniti as well as diverse teams inside external Alliance partners)
- Be a productive member of the extended Syniti Business Operations team, representing Global Alliances while interfacing and collaborating with other Finance and Analyst team members throughout the organization
- 6+ years of business analyst experience in sales support, new business development, or related field
- Accomplished, hands-on, strategic operations leader with a successful track record of sales support and delivering executive reporting and metrics
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an excellent relationship-building, consultative style
- Ability to synthesize complex data into useful and actionable insights
- Excellent at defining new business plans and metrics, and communicating current status and growth progress
- Familiar with professional services and software businesses
- Experience in developing global pricing with volume discounts for software and/or services offers
- Strong written and verbal skills, can communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to take ownership, work independently and clarify competing priorities
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, data visualization (InsightSquared, Tableau), Microsoft Office, or similar systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience in the High Tech sector supporting Partner, Alliance or Channel programs also a plus
Syniti offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.