Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
Syniti is seeking and experience Partner Sales Manager to operate in the data management arena with our Strategic Partner SAP. The role is predominately focused on generating and supporting New Business (software and services) either from existing or new clients that are looking to migrate to the latest SAP ERP and/or Cloud Solutions. The primary focus is to promote the company’s Cloud software and related professional services to support transformation programs.
- Partner Management – Establish and nurture relationships with existing or new software and/or service providers and systems integrators to address customer requirements. This is consultative engagement and requires you to build a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities
- Partner Recruitment – Actively look into the market for new Strategic Partners to recruit. Evangelize Syniti’ s holistic Software and Services value proposition to engage them. Understand partner GTM models and work actively with Global Alliances team to on-board them
- Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive GTM business planning to address Territory/Sector planning priorities and pain points. Support Strategic Partner focused engagements (account planning, opportunity management, etc.)
- Business Development – Develop and execute business development programs to drive software and services pipeline through Strategic Partners. Support all marketing initiatives and events driven together with Partners in the assigned Territory/Sector
- Partner Enablement – Ensure Strategic Partners are properly enabled on Syniti’ s portfolio messaging and value proposition. Actively engage with Syniti Education to ensure Strategic Partners adequately train and certify their consulting teams
- Opportunities Support – Support sales opportunities through the orchestration of Syniti and Strategic Partner resources. Collaborate with and support sales management on close strategy
- Program Management – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining information in CRM (contacts, target accounts, leads, etc.). Ensure consistent reporting to Senior Management
- Degree in Business or similar field
- 10+ years of experience in software and/or services organizations
- Knowledge and working experience in the SAP arena proven either as:
- Having worked at SAP Sales or Solution Extension program
- Having worked in a SAP Solution Extension partner like: OpenText, Celonis, Vistex, etc.
- Demonstrable track record in sales, business development and/or partner management roles
- Experience in partner onboarding, commercial negotiations and partner driven sales
- Strong technical knowledge of Data Management software solutions and technologies
- Understanding and experience in the Syniti portfolio is desired
- Relationship driven with strong interpersonal & communication skills, executive presence and ability to build credibility with partner executives
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude, self-driven and motivated
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer