BackOffice Associates, LLC is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our company’s range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates’ products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Dow Chemical. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Europe and Asia. We are looking for energetic, self-directed, committed and goal- oriented individuals with the desire to join a world-class organization.
The Pre-Sales Engineer’s primary responsibility is to work with the sales team to design solutions of the Company’s applications and services to meet the needs of existing and prospective customers primarily in support of our S/4 HANA initiative. Pre-Sales may engage in all stages of the sales cycle including Data Assessments, proof-of-concepts (custom demonstrations), product demonstrations, presentations, trade shows, and other duties as required.
- Design and deliver presentations to support products and services
- Have a full knowledge of BOA product line and services
- Assess, design and complete proof of concepts on qualified opportunities
- Attend seminars and trade shows as required
- Respond to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Serves as contact to business for data related issues
- Communicate client feedback to sales, product officers and product development teams
- Travel as necessary to support sales activity
- Bachelor’s Degree, IT related field preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience in IT/Professional Services Industry
- 5+ years of Pre-Sales experience or commensurate experience within a relevant internal position
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing solution specialist type role
- Experience with sales support, demand generation and sales readiness
- Proficiency in SAP solutions including ERP, HANA, Data Services, SLO/SLT, and MDG
- Ability to quickly develop proficiency in BackOffice Associate’s Data Stewardship Platform
- Proven business process knowledge associated with SAP functional and/or technical modules
- Proficient in data quality, data governance, and data migration solutions
- Proficient in SQL (query skills, table structure and relational databases)
- A strong understanding of relational and unstructured data models
- Ability to quickly understand unique business processes, identify gaps and outline technical or business solutions
- Superior customer service skills, preferably demonstrated by experience working directly with customers
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and pick up new skills quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to self-motivate in fast paced environments
- Strong drive for achieving results under pressure
- Must lead by example and display the characteristics needed to be successful
- Ability to make strategic decisions with autonomy and confidence
- High energy personality, high values, integrity, passion, accountability, team work and innovation
- Outstanding oral and written communication
BackOffice Associates, LLC offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, 401k, long term disability, life insurance and a paid time off program.
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at BackOffice Associates®, please go to www.boaweb.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.