Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Pre-Sales Solution Architect is responsible for analyzing requirements, designing, developing, and implementing SAP and Syniti solutions. Leveraging SAP DS/IS and Syniti’s Data Stewardship platform the Solution Architect will be at the center of our project management, product and sales teams. Activities will be a mix of project delivery and pre-sales.
Applicants will require experience in implementing Data Migration and Governance solutions. This position requires only physical activity associated with office routines. Travelling will be 75% within APJ and ME.
- Define and give effective communication on Syniti’s solution value proposition
- Create end to end content for compelling solution frameworks including the solution landscape, integration touch-points and to showcase the business benefits of our solutions for customers
- When needed, work on customer RFP’s with sales operations, develop the necessary value-propositions and package roadmaps, architectures, services/support offerings (internal or partner network) to land a winning deal
- Work as an advisor to the implementation team and help delivery management in the collaborative efforts to ensure proper implementation, follow-up and follow-through
- On-Site participation in multiple go-lives
- Perform data quality setup, duplicate check and other required validation
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- 7+ years of experience in SAP implementations with core focus on Data Migration/Data Governance
- Strong customer facing skills including the ability to present/demonstrate the SAP EIM (DS/IS/MDG) suite
- Understanding of Data Domains, e.g. customer, vendor, financials, materials
- Ability to explore, expose and advice on best in class practices in Data Migration and Data Governance
- Experience in conducting training is perferred
- Experience in proposal response or writing is preferred
- Experience across multiple target systems is preferred
- Experience in data governance processes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical and business acumen
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer