The Syniti Product Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in connecting Syniti and our software and services portfolio to the market through customer and market insights, differentiated portfolio positioning, content marketing, sales plays, portfolio launches, and overall demand generation in concert with global and regional performance marketing and field sales. This position reports to the Syniti CMO.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. The Product Marketing Manager will work side by side with software and services creators to understand, interpret, and articulate the solution values, delivering business outcomes. In-depth knowledge of buyers’ behaviors, buying criteria and the ability to transfer that knowledge to the direct and indirect channels will be key.
Through hands-on expertise and customer-facing savviness, the Product Marketing Manager will be a trusted partner to sales and the leadership team and an active participant of prospect and customer engagement.
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging for use in sales enablement, collateral, website, marketing campaigns, and sales plays
- Transfer products and services knowledge into easily consumable compelling content for internal and external use
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Develop a compelling portfolio presentation for internal and external use
- Present differentiated Syniti portfolio in customer and partner engagements including key events, tradeshows, and sales calls
- Assure the successful launch of new products by assuming responsibility for planning, promoting, launch and early customer adoption
- Prepare budgets in order to support the marketing functions related to the product line
- Assist management planning by contributing a marketing perspective through written reports and presentations
- Direct promotion of the product line by proposing themes, enumerating features-benefits for literature, ads, manuals, data sheets, pitch book, sales aids, social media etc.
- Develop a knowledgeable sales force by conducting technical and business-related in-house training for representatives and dealers including preparation of training materials
- Cooperate with sales and alliance in order to develop and refine training and promotion material
- Promote product capabilities through preparation and presentation of end-user seminars in accordance with technical staff
- Conduct market intelligence and be fluent on buyers, be the expert on competitors and how to win
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 7-10 years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a field facing role
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, marketing, and development processes
- Demonstrated leadership, sales support, project management, and training skills
- Deep knowledge of and passion for technology, with a track record of using technology and online tools in innovative ways
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex ideas into stories and visual concepts easily understood by a broad audience
- Ability to transition from high-level strategic thinking to detailed execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willing to travel up to 25%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.