Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Syniti’s products and solutions. This position will craft the messaging and positioning for products and conceive/develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. The Product Marketing Manager will be the expert in buyers; how they buy, their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales organization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Syniti’s various products in the market
- Assures the successful launch of new products by assuming responsibility for planning, promoting and introduction
- Prepares budgets in order to support the marketing functions related to the product line
- Assists management planning by contributing a marketing perspective through written reports and presentations
- Coordinates all aspects of the business relating to the product line by acting as a liaison to Finance, Development and Sales
- Sales enablement- communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Directs promotion of the product line by proposing themes, enumerating features and benefits for ads, manuals, data sheets, pitch book, sales aids, social media etc
- Contributes to the development of a knowledgeable sales force on the Syniti product line by conducting technical and business related in-house and partner training
- Promotes product capabilities through preparation and presentation of end-user seminars in accordance with technical staff
- Helps marketing of product line by arranging for and participating in key exhibits, industry events and field sales calls
- Actively gather market intelligence; as the expert on buyers and their product needs as well our competitors and their product offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 10+ years of experience as a marketer in the IT Software & Services Industry
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in a field facing marketing role
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes
- Demonstrated leadership, sales support, project management and training skills
- Deep knowledge of and passion for technology, with a track record of using technology and online tools in innovative ways
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex ideas into stories and visual concepts easily understood by a broad audience
- Ability to transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution
- Exceptional communication skills- the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties
- Willing to travel up to 25%
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.