Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Product Trainer delivers training to our customers, partners, existing employees and new hires. The person in this role specializes in the delivery of highly engaging, top-quality learning experiences in either onsite or virtual learning environments. The Product Trainer will be able to deliver existing curriculum and also work with the broader team in the continuous development of new courses and innovative content. The position includes designing for technology-based learning; including self-study, virtual classroom, job aids and employee performance support. The ideal candidate is a high energy, results oriented and customer focused individual who will play a critical role in our ability to increase the demand for our products in the marketplace.
- Conduct technical training for Syniti consultants, customers and partners utilizing best practices and real-life business cases creating high value engagement both virtually and in person
- Partner with others for the design, technical development and publishing of technical training curriculum
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and SME’s in the development of repeatable and custom on demand training
- Consult and collaborate with stakeholders to implement problem/case-based learning and interactive educational methodologies
- Review and test new as well as revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributes to new curriculum or program ideas
- Provide pre- and post-training support to participants as needed
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, managing activity, updating on progress and ultimate delivery
- Travel required up to 50%, or more as needed on a temporary exception basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in delivering technical training, software product-based training preferred
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of internal/external individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency using authoring tools, Microsoft Office Suite and job specific learning technologies (Articulate 360 Suite, Zoom, SmarterU (LMS), Remote Desktop Connection or similar technologies)
- Strong technical writing and editing experience, in particular on technical manuals, quick guides, video scripts and other materials
- Ability to distill and convey highly technical subject matter to a level easily understandable to a variety of audiences
- Proven success in curriculum development, training strategies and plans
- Experience with Leadership, Effective Communication, Mentoring and other professional development topics
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment which demands self-reliance combined with team spirit, people skills and a well-honed sense of urgency and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks and consistently complete deliverables on schedule
- Flexibility to work longer hours or shift working schedule to support non-local time zones as needed
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) with an emphasis on top notch/high impact presentation skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer