Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Recruiting Operations Specialist works as a part of the Talent Acquisition team playing an important role in Syniti’s rapid growth helping to build a proper foundation as we scale. Working with the VP of Talent Acquisition you will streamline our recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and assist in identifying strategies that enhance the experience for recruiters, employees, and candidates. The Recruiting Operations Specialist must thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy helping teams expand and grow! The ideal candidate would be someone who can learn quickly, with a high attention to detail, loves finding solutions to problems and can seamlessly move between high-level strategy and in-the-weeds execution.
- Optimize operational efficiency across all aspects of recruiting to refine processes, build documentation, and manage technologies & tools to support the team with recruiting best practices
- Facilitate a seamless and timely recruiting process by managing complex calendars and schedules, standardizing talent profiles and ensuring candidates have everything they need throughout the interview process
- Work closely with TA leadership and Marketing to create content for the Syniti Careers website and Syniti Connect page to include a cadence to refresh as needed
- Collect and update content on Syniti’s LinkedIn Careers page, Facebook, IG, Slack and other social media platforms as well as partner websites
- Actively manages all job postings keeping positions current and active in recruiting systems
- Assist with new hire onboarding to include background screening, system onboarding, equipment requests and orientation coordination
- Provide sourcing and screening support when needed or to assist in generating active Talent Communities
- Provide administrative support and coordination for Employee Referral and Career Mobility programs to include inbox monitoring
- Receive and respond to requests from Syniti’s legal team in support of immigration matters
- Maintain global jobs library to include version control as well as managing templates
- Maintain all templates and forms used in the recruiting process to include offer letters, NDA, invites as well as candidate profile and talent pool summary templates
- Assist with content creation and documentation to ensure TA and Syniti hiring managers have the resources they need to participate in hiring efforts
- Coordinate & facilitate various recruiting events; both Syniti and Industry sponsored
- Partner with broader HR Team and cross-functional partners to improve inter-departmental operations
- Manage our candidate, new hire and interview team swag distribution
- Support additional ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or IT preferred or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, operations, HR, or related field
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and the recruiting modules of enterprise HRIS’s, SuccessFactors preferred
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint)
- Experience with recruiting vendor management – LinkedIn, DocuSign, ADP as well as agency and diversity partners
- Impeccable attention to detail, with high standards for accuracy and ability to perform under pressure
- Strong organizational skills; both with process and electronic documentation
- Outstanding and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent task management skills and ability to manage multiple urgent priorities
- Extensive scheduling experience in multiple time zones
- Excel in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big-picture solutions
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer