Syniti was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
The Regional Resource Manager will be responsible for managing EPM and EIM Line of Business in terms of demand and supply, resource assignments, skill development and Project Delivery management. The primary goal of the Regional Resource Manager is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes and methods. The ideal candidate will be experienced in project management activities in an IT environment.
This position requires physical activity associated with office routines, as well as the ability to travel to locations within APAC when required.
- Responsible for capacity planning, staffing fulfillment, and project assignments
- Responsible for project related mobility for the APAC consulting team
- Support resource leaders across NA and EUAF in GDC staffing fulfillment
- Support Pre-Sales/ Bid Management by working closely with Solutions delivery and Sales team
- Monitor project health, risks & issues, and Quality Management
- Support project financials and revenue recognition
- Support skills development and training within Asia Pacific employees
- Maintain project management systems for assignments, resource timesheets & expenses, project cost and P&L
- Work closely with the HR team for upcoming resource requests, shortlisting of candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
- Resolve staffing conflicts to the satisfaction of all project stakeholders, which may include identifying creative staffing alternatives and negotiating with engagement teams
- Actively maintain relationships with assigned stakeholders in order to develop detailed understanding of the professional’s goals and preferences, as well as to provide deployment-related career coaching
- Support ongoing organization wide resource management initiatives, as available and needed
- Manage Consulting Knowledge base
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT/consulting services environment
- 3+ years’ experience in project management and resource deployment related activities
- Experience developing and executing project plans, implementing project controls and quality assurance
- Experience supporting SAP related projects, is preferred
- Exposure to outsourced projects, vendor management and various stakeholders
- Project Management certification (Prince 2/ PMP) preferred but not required
- Strong presentation, organization, and facilitation experience
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical and business acumen
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.