Syniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create unique advantage and value with their data. Whether the goal is bringing new products to market faster, accelerating time-to-value for a new ERP system or corporate acquisition, powering new AI/ML initiatives, or increasing profitability by eliminating inefficiencies, Syniti ensures your business’s data is a high-performing and trusted asset. Syniti is also a preferred data solution used by the world’s top system integrators, and a portfolio company of BridgeGrowth Partners LLC. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in 25 countries around the world, Syniti operates in all global regions and industry verticals, and maintains a 100% client success rate across thousands of complex data projects and initiatives.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for managing sales data and analytics globally, including analyzing the health of the sales process, analyzing and evaluating performance metrics and managing metrics against Syniti’s sales goals to ensure alignment and focus. The position will also be the owner of our dashboard and reporting tool, InsightSquared.
This role has been designated as a Remote position allowing qualified talent throughout the listed country to be considered for the opportunity.
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards globally in InsightSquared ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business
- Provide first level support and recommendations for improvements in InsightSquared from Global and Regional Leadership and Sales Operations
- Recommend revisions to existing reports/dashboards or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Assess business needs and identify the best approach to develop standard dashboards/reports either through Salesforce or Insight Squared
- Provide insights to support the decision making and strategic planning of the sales organization
- Provide regular reporting to senior leadership on quarterly and annual performance as well as key KPIs from Business Stakeholders such as win/loss, sales performance and pipeline coverage
- Analyze data over time to forecast sales trends and determine trends in productivity
- Recommend and present actionable insights to sales and company leadership
- Maintain reporting on sales opportunity stage KPI’s which include duration, milestones, content usage insights and alignment with Salesforce usage best practices
- Manage all documentation supporting the defined policies and processes within the sales organization developed by Sales and Operations Leadership
- Assist with managing certain activities in Salesforce such as account hierarchies, validating and closing software opportunities, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in sales support or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com/ Insight Squared or similar CRM system required
- Advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing environments and initiatives and learn new skills quickly
- Ability to meet tight and sometimes competing deadlines
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, organized and an ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic; hands on style
- Ability to complete assignments independently with little supervision; ability to anticipate and manage unexpected situations
- Strong written and verbal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels within the company
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer