Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by BackOffice Associates as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
As a part of the Global Sales Operations & Enablement Team the Sales Operations & Enablement Manager owns the Global Strategy for Sales Enablement & Onboarding and will also execute against these plans locally in North America. In addition, this position will assist in providing operational support to the North American Sales Organization in driving Operational Excellence. This role serves as a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
- Manage Global Sales Enablement & Onboarding Programs to define and execute the North America Sales Enablement strategy which includes creating, developing, managing, and leading the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, Services and People Operations
- Work closely with the Sales Operations and Sales Teams across all Regions to execute enablement programs and assess needs of the sales force
- Assist in the planning and logistics of annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other enablement events
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness and utility and measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments
- Review and manage the existing content library utilizing SharePoint to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed
- Manage and execute a comprehensive onboarding training program with a 30-60-90-day plan for sales team members at all levels and align with the other Regions for implementation
- Assist in providing insights into key KPIs and provide recommendations to sales leadership on improvement areas & coaching opportunities
- Support in identifying opportunities for process improvement and facilitate the successful implementation of new processes to ensure a well-defined, efficient sales process
- Assist in driving key processes across North America Sales such as forecasting, demand management and account planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in sales enablement and/or sales operations with a proven track record of success
- Work experience with LMS and HRIS tools such as SuccessFactors and LinkedIn Learning
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously on time and within budget
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and operate with a high sense of urgency
- Natural tendency to own processes and work toward improving and removing roadblocks wherever you encounter them
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide array of global constituents including business leaders and subject matter experts
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent Syniti in a professional and positive manner
- Creative, innovative problem-solver with a passion for delivering world class deliverables
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Syniti is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.